Overwatch Season 13 Information | Start & End Date - Rewards
By Elosoar November 3, 2018
Overwatch Season 13 Start Date:
(NA) North America: Wednesday, October 31st at 8:00 PM. Eastern Standard Time (EST). (EU) Europe: Thursday, November 1st at 12:00 (0:00) AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Overwatch Season 13 End Date:
(NA) North America: Monday, December 31th at 8:00 PM. Eastern Standard Time(EST). (EU) Europe: Tuesday, December 31th at 12:00 AM. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Bronze – 65 Competitive Points
- Silver – 125 Competitive Points
- Gold – 250 Competitive Points
- Platinum – 500 Competitive Points
- Diamond – 750 Competitive Points
- Master – 1200 Competitive Points
- Grandmaster – 1750 Competitive Points
There is a Team Deathmatch mini-season which went live when Season 12 ended. This has carried onto Season 13 and is purchasable on our skill rating page.
As always don't forget that the best Overwatch boosting website Elosoar is always here to help with professional players here to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
For other Overwatch relations head below, thanks!